[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Kim Wall <kim at ductilebiscuit dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: [m0n0wall-announce] 1.32 released
 Date:  Sun, 18 Apr 2010 20:30:29 +0200
On 18.04.2010, at 15:39, Kim Wall wrote:

> Okay, it appears that my problem is caused by use of the
> dhcpd/(if)/dnsserver hidden config option. (I have an authoritative DNS
> server on the LAN, and use m0n0wall's DNS forwarder as a secondary
> resolver for LAN clients, so use this option to assign both addresses by
> DHCP.)  It has worked without problems up till 1.32.

That's odd - I just had a look at the code, and the dhcpd/(if)/dnsserver hidden option should work
as before - only now it is more pedantic about the format of the IP address (no extra spaces etc.).
Can you send me the <dhcpd> section from your config.xml? I'd like to find out why it didn't work
for you.

- Manuel