[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Quark Group - Hilton Travis <Hilton at quarkgroup dot com dot au>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Traffic shaping graphs
 Date:  Mon, 19 Apr 2010 11:51:56 +1000
G'day All,

Apparently there's an older post mentioning how to modify the config XML to get Traffic Shaping
graphs, but I've looked and can't locate it.

Would there be any reason *not* to allow us to see the live traffic graphs for the Traffic Shaping
queues as we can with the regular interfaces?  It would make confirmation of pipe/queue usage quite
easy.

--

http://hiltont.blogspot.com/

Regards,

Hilton Travis                       Phone: +61 (0)7 3105 9101
(Brisbane, Australia)               Phone: +61 (0)419 792 394
Manager, Quark IT                   http://www.quarkit.com.au
         Quark Group                http://www.quarkgroup.com.au

This document and any attachments are for the intended recipient only.
It may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material which
must not be disclosed or distributed without prior approval.

Quark Group Pty Ltd :: ABN 23 114 975 772
Trading As Quark AudioVisual, Quark Automation, Quark IT