[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Thompson, Andrew" <andrew at fernico dot com>
 To:  Egbert Jan <egbert at vandenbussche dot nl>, 'mono' <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 1.32 and IPv6
 Date:  Tue, 20 Apr 2010 12:04:25 +0100
Whilst I can't answer your specific questions, I can tell you that I am running m0n0wall 1.32 with
native IPv6 from Andrews & Arnold in the UK and everything works as expected.

More info on their implementation is available here:

http://www.aaisp.net.uk/kb-broadband-ipv6.html

In m0n0wall we set the IPv6 WAN option to PPP, configure our allocation under the LAN settings,
tweak the firewall rules, and it "just works".

Thanks