[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Uwe Dippel <udippel at uniten dot edu dot my>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] No NAT with embedded-1.32.img - Why? [Solved]
 Date:  Thu, 22 Apr 2010 13:09:39 +0800
Uwe Dippel wrote:
> I rebooted  a few times, including setting the outside to DHCP, and
> everything is the same: all sides work independently, but no outgoing
> traffic at all. The automatic NAT rule is
> WAN 10.10.42.0/24 * *
> and looks good to me.
>
> Is this a bug? I ask, because I seem to be in good company:
> http://forum.m0n0.ch/index.php/topic,3968.0.html
> "After numerous reboots it just seemed to start working!" seems a bad
> way to debug this problem.

Solved, but still not debugged.
My solution was likewise:
Unplugged the power, waited 5 minutes; plugged the power in, and
everything worked.
It might be, that some (hardware) gut stuck, because I couldn't ping the
WAN interface from the inside neither, which now works as well.

Thanks for a nice piece of software!

Uwe