[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Melvin <melvin at sleepydragon dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VMWare m0n0 NIC setup?
 Date:  Wed, 05 May 2010 21:52:49 -0400
Assuming that your normal network is NOT 192.168.1.x you can configure
VMWare to use that network.  The 2 you gave are selected at install time
(VMWare, not m0n0) and I've never seen to machines pick the same set of
networks.  You can however control that selection as part of the VMWare
configuration.  It's been quite some time since I've done it so I'll
refer you to the VMWare site for details.