[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Roberto Greiner <mrgreiner at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] High CPU -problem
 Date:  Tue, 11 May 2010 11:43:53 -0300
On 11/05/2010 09:05, Xavier Beaudouin wrote:
> Hi there,

of 10Mbps in, 3-5Mbps out.

> [...]
the e1000 NIC emulation (should appear as emX device in m0n0wall, rather than lncX). This can be
achieved by adding ethernetX.virtualDev = "e1000" to the .vmx file.

you should easily be able to push well over 100 Mbps through your m0n0wall VM.

exactly to the virtual machine, but Monowall identifies it 're0' (probably realtek).

> I don't use Xen Citrix Server, but on some Xen implementation you can have... e1000 as well...
>
> Xavier

No, I just got an answer on the Citrix mail list, and in full
virtualization the host will always be presented with a Realtek
interface. One way to change that would be trying open source Xen, and
that would require changes to the source code. Other way would be going

will investigate.

really the problem. Is there any way to verify that?

Tks,

Roberto

                 Marcos Roberto Greiner

    Os otimistas acham que estamos no melhor dos mundos
     Os pessimistas tem medo de que isto seja verdade
                                   James Branch Cabell