[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  GD Incorporation <rbasuki at gdincorporation dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Help! m0n0wall does not run well on Intel Atom Board!!!
 Date:  Tue, 18 May 2010 04:49:56 +0700
Dear all m0n0wall-ist

I just purchased Intel Atom Board D945GCLF and added one more EThernet card
to its PCI slot. I run m0n0wall generic PC image with version 1.32 (Latest),
but it does not work right. It couldn't recognize all of the ethernet cards.
First I thought that the other card causes the problem, so I removed the
additional card and rebooted m0n0wall with just the embedded card. But still
no card was recognized.

Does anyone ran into the same problem? Any help for solution?

I believe the LAN Card is Realtek RTL8102EL. Please help. I cannot return
the board since it is already purchased. I tried to another Same version
intel atom board and it produced the same errors.

I ran ubuntu linux to double check, but ubuntu was able to detect it and
make the embedded lan card works just fine.

THanks
Rendra

Authorized Dealer:
GD Systems