[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Thompson, Andrew" <andrew at fernico dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  DNS Made Easy - Dynamic DNS Support ?
 Date:  Tue, 18 May 2010 02:24:07 +0100
Hello,

I found an old thread to this mailing list that discussed the Dynamic DNS support being added to
m0n0wall from 1.3b16 onwards. One of the providers listed on the "we will support the following
providers" e-mail was DNS Made Easy. However in m0n0wall 1.32 I don't see DNS Made Easy listed under
the Dynamic DNS tab ?

Are there any plans to include support for them?

http://www.dnsmadeeasy.com/client.txt

Further information about their client specifications can be found on the link above.

Thanks...

Andrew