[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  GD Incorporation <rbasuki at gdincorporation dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, "'Tew Chee Yong'" <cheeyong at hyperon dot com dot sg>
 Subject:  RE: Help! m0n0wall does not run well on Intel Atom Board!!!
 Date:  Tue, 18 May 2010 10:24:01 +0700
Great,

I am checking it now. Maybe a feature to add new driver for FreeBSD LAN Card
would be nice if it can be added in the m0n0wall's GUI or console menu since
as a firewall, m0n0wall will be tried on many LAN Cards. Rather than having
to go through the hard details of adding drivers with Free BSD.

I hope it works

Thanks
Rendra