[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  GD Incorporation <rbasuki at gdincorporation dot com>
 To:  "'Tew Chee Yong'" <cheeyong at hyperon dot com dot sg>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  M0n0wall should add a feature to add new drivers with ease!!
 Date:  Tue, 18 May 2010 10:42:08 +0700
This is totally works!!!! Yeaaahhh
I definitely think that m0n0wall should be added with a feature to add new
drivers in its GUI and console for ease of use. And one more thing... The
version of Free BSD used should also be clearly posted on the GUI and the
console to make things easier in case of driver problem.

This feature would be a GREAT value to m0n0wall. I home Manuel Kasper read
this thread as well.

Thanks
Rendra