[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  GD Incorporation <rbasuki at gdincorporation dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  FW: Help! m0n0wall does not run well on Intel Atom Board PART 2!!
 Date:  Wed, 19 May 2010 00:13:48 +0700
Sorry

Let me rephrase my sentences, sorry I was tired, I realized what I wrote
didn't make sense:

Hi Cheeyong and all monowallist out there,

So I downloaded the image that Cheeyong recommended. It ran great with the
on-board lan from the D945GCLF board which uses realtek 8111, I think. Now I
purchased the second card, and this time I made sure I purchased the correct
card.

Then, I bought another LAN card with RTL8139D chipsets for the second LAN. I
checked with m0n0wall site to make sure that the card is compatible.
Although, I am still trying to search the link again. I was so excited, did
not realize that I need to keep the site link for reference.

However, a new problem occurs, m0n0wall was able to detect both cards
(on-board and additional) when it was still not assigned. But after I
assigned the additional card either as LAN or WAN, the additional card stops
working (no up link) after finished rebooting the m0n0wall. I tried to
reboot many times and it is still the same.

The ON-BOARD LAN card though, still OK. Is this because I used the same
brand of realtek cards? As usual, I tried linux ubuntu 9.04 with 2 lan cards
on and I can access the additional card well.

Please help anyone... I am dying here ..

Thank you in advance.

Hi Cheeyong and all monowallist out there,

So I downloaded the image that Cheeyong recommended. It ran great with the
on-board lan from the D945GCLF board which uses realtek 8111, I think. Now I
purchased the second card, and this time I made sure I purchased the correct
card.

So, I bought a LAN card with RTL8139D chipsets, I checked with m0n0wall site
that the card is compatible. Although, I am still trying to search the link
again. I was so excited, did not realize that I need to keep the site link
for reference.

However, a new problem occurs, m0n0wall was able to detect both cards when
it is still to assigned. But after I assingned the additional card either as
LAN or WAN, the card stops working (no up link) after finished rebooting the
m0n0wall. I tried to reboot many times and it is still the same.

The LAN card though still OK. Is this because I used the same realtek cards?