[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Quark Group - Hilton Travis <Hilton at quarkgroup dot com dot au>
 To:  Monowall Support List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PIX 7.2 Vs m0n0wall
 Date:  Sun, 11 Apr 2010 07:32:32 +1000
G'day Jimmy,

If you know PIX OS 7 this well, then maybe you should provide the comparison (or a good portion of
it) and we'll discuss in here, then post it to the m0n0wall site.

--

http://hiltont.blogspot.com/

Regards,

Hilton Travis                       Phone: +61 (0)7 3105 9101
(Brisbane, Australia)               Phone: +61 (0)419 792 394
Manager, Quark IT                   http://www.quarkit.com.au
         Quark Group                http://www.quarkgroup.com.au

This document and any attachments are for the intended recipient only.
It may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material which
must not be disclosed or distributed without prior approval.

Quark Group Pty Ltd :: ABN 23 114 975 772
Trading As Quark AudioVisual, Quark Automation, Quark IT