[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  GD Incorporation <rbasuki at gdincorporation dot com>
 To:  "'Neil A. Hillard'" <m0n0 at dana dot org dot uk>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Weird thing happens since m0n0wall 1.3
 Date:  Wed, 19 May 2010 17:59:21 +0700
Oh.. That is new for me. How can I manually clear the ARP? Is there any menu
on the GUI? I cannot find any menu to clear ARP cache in the console nor in
the web GUI? If you mean Proxy ARP, I did not set any nor see any entries
that can be cleaned.

As to clear the ARP on the device on the other side of m0n0wall... Do you
mean the 24 ports switch? How? I uses regular cheap non managed switch.

Thanks
Rendra