[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  "Neil A. Hillard" <m0n0 at dana dot org dot uk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.3 WAN <-> Opt bridge wrong rules apply
 Date:  Wed, 19 May 2010 12:41:51 -0400
On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 7:47 PM, Neil A. Hillard <m0n0 at dana dot org dot uk> wrote:

> Advanced outbound NAT has always been set here so that I could talk to
> my DMZ server correctly!

Ah, there could also be other differences between BRIDGE and
if_bridge, but that's the only one I've seen. All the other test
setups I've tried, and production setups that I upgraded have behaved
exactly the same pre and post-upgrade.

If you do bring up a test setup like what you had before and see
issues, let me know, I'll take a look at it.