[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Harbert - Orangebox Networks <harbert at orangebox dot com dot br>
 To:  Simon Baker <simonb at kaizo dot org>, M0n0wall User List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] RFC 2136 Dynamic DNS updates
 Date:  Thu, 01 Jul 2010 12:27:15 -0300
On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 13:48:36 +0100, Simon Baker  wrote:  Hi There,

 I'm trying to configure this, though lacking in success unfortunately.

 Does anyone know how to 'manually' force this for testing purposes? At
what point does the system 'trigger' and run nsupdate?

 I've confirmed the BIND servers are functioning correctly from another
machine.

 Regards,

 Simon.

I'm using DynDNS already for longer, works perfect.
After each time a new PPPoE connection is made, it automaticly updates.
Besides that, if you just hit the "save" button it will also update
itself.
Check if you have setup all correct with your Dynamic DNS provider.

Cheers,

--
Harbert
Orangebox Networks