[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jimmy Bones (Mhottie)" <mhottie at gmail dot com>
 To:  Simon Baker <simonb at kaizo dot org>
 Cc:  Monowall Support List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Openswan CentOS 5.4 public IPSEC to M0n0 behind NAT
 Date:  Fri, 2 Jul 2010 13:22:46 -0400
Yeah it seems like there is very little info out there.. kinda of weird how
little is out there given how often ipsec is used.

The /other/ way around is the problem I think and nothing can be done about
it. My goals are to tunnel ALL internet traffic from the m0n0wall to exit
the centos server. Thanks for the link, I will look over later tonight.

-J