[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew at ATM Logic" < at >
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Update m0n0 with same version?
 Date:  Thu, 8 Jul 2010 10:31:43 -0500
I think my old mono box is dead or near death, its running from a 8mb flash
card so I cannot upgrade to a new version to see if that works, I forget
exactly the version I have but its the newest that fits on 8mb (so a number
of years old now)  Anyhow, everything works, its just really slow at
everything including standard traffic through it.  Everything is stock other
than I have the vouchers setup and a hand full of users.  It would take me a
week just to dig down through the pile of computers and gear just to see
this system so any quick fix would be welcome...  Can I "upgrade" with the
same version, and if I do... does that "freshen" the OS files on the system,
maybe clear some logs etc?

Thanks,