[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Steve Yates <steve at teamITS dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Upgrading 1.2 to 1.3
 Date:  Tue, 13 Jul 2010 17:58:36 -0500
On the download page on the web site (and not on the Upgrading page) it says, "When upgrading from
generic-pc 1.2x, you must install 1.3b7  first before you install this image. Other platforms are
not affected."  This may be a stupid question :) but that doesn't apply to the cdrom version?

	Is there anything to watch out for in order to upgrade, or is it as simple as popping in a new CD?
We do use an optional interface and traffic shaping, currently in 1.235.

Thanks,

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - "My life, and by extension everyone else's, is meaningless." - Bender  "Roger." - Leela

~ Taglines by Taglinator: www.srtware.com ~