[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Steve Yates <steve at teamITS dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Traffic shaping using NAT
 Date:  Thu, 15 Jul 2010 13:48:12 -0500
Can traffic shaping work on LAN addresses?  We currently have 1.235, but would likely upgrade to
1.32 soon.  We are using an Optional interface bridged to the WAN interface, with traffic shaping.
The LAN interface is not used, but we would like to enable NAT on the LAN interface, and move some
PCs to that interface, but keep traffic shaping.

Thanks,

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - Researchers at John Hopkins have pinpointed the main cause of teenage pregnancy.  It's called a
'date.'

~ Taglines by Taglinator: www.srtware.com ~