[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Steve Yates <steve at teamITS dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Traffic shaping using NAT
 Date:  Fri, 16 Jul 2010 10:01:31 -0500
On 07/15/2010 01:48 PM, Steve Yates wrote:
> Can traffic shaping work on LAN addresses?

	I ran across FAQ 15.8 again: "Why can't hosts on a NATed interface talk to hosts on a bridged
interface?"  Does that still apply in 1.3?  There is a scenario where we might need to communicate
both directions to a host on the NAT interface, from the bridged/optional interface.

	Thanks for the quick responses so far.  We're trying to make these changes today :) when our
Internet connection is changed over.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - There are three stages to sex in a person's life: Tri Weekly, Try Weekly, and Try Weakly.

~ Taglines by Taglinator: www.srtware.com ~