[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Steve Yates <steve at teamITS dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Upgrading 1.2 to 1.3
 Date:  Fri, 16 Jul 2010 15:29:43 -0500
Tried to upgrade today with tragic results.  When we restart on 1.32, it boots and looks fine but
we usually don't have communication to the m0n0wall from the Optional (bridged) interface and get
30-60% packet loss to the WAN (to the ISP's router, in our office).  We tried changing NICs (driver
rl0->dc0, OPT1 enabled and re-bridged) and cables and get the same result.  Communicating to the
m0n0wall on the LAN interface works fine.