[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Steve Yates <steve at teamits dot com>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] RE: Upgrading 1.2 to 1.3
 Date:  Fri, 16 Jul 2010 20:21:34 -0400
On Fri, Jul 16, 2010 at 5:56 PM, Steve Yates <steve at teamits dot com> wrote:

than the LAN interface having an IP but not being connected) so thought it was just a simple reboot

> "Therefore, if you are using public IP addresses on any of the interfaces behind your m0n0wall
(with the exception of bridged interfaces) you need to change m0n0wall's default NAT behavior by
enabling advanced outbound NAT."

It doesn't say that anymore. ;) That used to be true, isn't anymore. I
just updated it.