[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Nathaniel B. Lyon" <nate dot lyon at nfldwifi dot net>
 To:  "'cbuechler at gmail dot com'" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Appliance to install m0n0wall on
 Date:  Sun, 18 Jul 2010 11:26:58 -0500
So monowall doesn't scale the state table based on the amount of memory the box has like pfsense?

Also, would gig on board be better than something pci based?

Message Sent from BlackBerry Device.

Nathaniel B. Lyon
Owner, NorthfieldWiFi
(612) 991-4260
www.northfieldwifi.com
nate dot lyon at nfldwifi dot net

The information in this e-mail is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged or confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, use of, or
reliance on, the contents of this e-mail is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify us immediately by replying back to the sending e-mail address, and delete this e-mail
message from your computer.