[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Heinrich Boeder | Security Division <heinrich at security dash division dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VDSL (german Telekom): m0n0 ok?
 Date:  Sun, 25 Jul 2010 22:33:04 +0200

--
This message was scanned by the LM Networkx Mailsystem and is believed to be clean of viruses.
However, we are not liable for any virus contamination.
Please contact the Postmaster (postmaster at lm dash networkx dot de) if you received this mail in error or if
you think that it is spam.

LM Networkx Mailsystem