[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mads Hjorth <madsh at mac dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  No serial output on booting a 5501 with embedded-1.32.img
 Date:  Sun, 25 Jul 2010 23:15:56 +0200
Hi,

I have been digging through the documentation on how to get a monowall
up and runing on latest soekris hardward.

I have been running an openbsd before on the same hardware.

After writing the image to compactflash on mac os x, I put the card in
my soekris. On boot I get the soekris bootloader but ends up with no
output after the countdown to automatic boot.

I connect from terminal using 'screen /dev/tty.UC-232AC 19200, 8ni'.

Can someone confirm that this is the expected serial speed?

Can someone confirm that a SanDisk ultra 4GB is compatible with
soekris and monowall?

Thanks,

Mads