[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joey Morin <joeymorin at alumni dot uwaterloo dot ca>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Interface Status Traffic Counter Resetting?
 Date:  Sat, 21 Aug 2010 00:22:57 -0400
actually, the 32 bit limit is not a result of the underlying operating
system.  if you generate more than 4GB of traffic, then close your wan
connection and look at the system log, you'll see the traffic is correctly
reported.  it seems the traffic passed is being captured with more than 32
bits, but the gui likely uses a 32 bit variable to report it.

anyone?

jj