[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Nathen <n147258369 at googlemail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Interface Status Traffic Counter Resetting?
 Date:  Sat, 21 Aug 2010 16:36:51 +0100
I'm not too sure what's causing it but it does sound like a 32-bit
counter limitation, it just never occurred to me before. Of course
though it's possible to count in more than one word so I'm thinking
this was intentional or considered to be not worth fixing. It would be
nice to monitor traffic from the GUI but it's not a huge problem to
me, I was just concerned it was something wrong at my end.