[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  GD Incorporation <rbasuki at gdincorporation dot com>
 To:  "'Michel Servaes'" <michel at mcmc dot be>
 Cc:  "'Heinz Teichmann'" <heinz dot teichmann at wanews dot com dot au>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Install Monowall on USB Thumb Drive?
 Date:  Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:47:15 +0700
Yes,

I did run it as admin. As I am login as admin. It worked well with regular
harddrive.

Here is the error messages:
physdiskwrite v0.5.2 by Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>

Searching for physical drives...

Information for \\.\PhysicalDrive0:
   Windows:       cyl: 19457
                  tpc: 255
                  spt: 63
   C/H/S:         16383/16/63
   Model:         MAXTOR STM3160215AS
   Serial number:             5RA7RB12
   Firmware rev.: 4.AAB

Information for \\.\PhysicalDrive1:
   Windows:       cyl: 41345
                  tpc: 240
                  spt: 63
   C/H/S:         16383/16/63
   Model:         WDC WD3200AAKS-00L6A0
   Serial number:      WD-WMAV23715016
   Firmware rev.: 01.03E01

Information for \\.\PhysicalDrive2:
   Windows:       cyl: 30401
                  tpc: 255
                  spt: 63

Information for \\.\PhysicalDrive3:
   Windows:       cyl: 3
                  tpc: 255
                  spt: 63

Information for \\.\PhysicalDrive4:
   Windows:       cyl: 14593
                  tpc: 255
                  spt: 63

Which disk do you want to write? (0..4) 3
About to overwrite the contents of disk 3 with new data. Proceed? (y/n) y
Found signed compressed image file
Write error after 0 bytes (8192).

Thank you
Rendra