[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Install Monowall on USB Thumb Drive?
 Date:  Fri, 24 Sep 2010 18:28:59 -0400
On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 6:30 AM, GD Incorporation
<rbasuki at gdincorporation dot com> wrote:
> Wow,
>
> I got it, just use my old laptop with XP on it and itworked. I uses windows
> 2010 before. Logged in as admin, and got that error. But with windows XP, it
> worked ok.

With Windows versions newer than XP, if you have a partition on the CF
that Windows can read, physdiskwrite refuses to write the CF with that
error. You just have to delete the FAT partition, then use
physdiskwrite. That's noted on the physdiskwrite page.