[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Heinz Teichmann <heinz dot teichmann at wanews dot com dot au>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Monowall VPN with two dynamic IPs
 Date:  Mon, 27 Sep 2010 08:00:09 +0800
Is Monowall still under development? Is there a chance it will be fixed one day?
I tried so many things until I realized that the Tunnel always authenticates against the old IP.
There is a "dns-resolve-frequency" kind-of parameter somewhere but that one seems not to work
correctly.
The connection works perfect between two AVM Fritzbox 3270 and a Billion 7402NX. But their firewall
is shit.
So I can choose now what I want. Working firewall or working VPN.
I thought many users might have the same situation with two dynamic IPs?  :s