[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  GD Incorporation <rbasuki at gdincorporation dot com>
 To:  "'Damir Simpovic'" <damir at atus dot hr>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Firewall Rules by MAC Address. IS it possible?
 Date:  Wed, 29 Sep 2010 16:58:51 +0700
I Have another question,

So, I managed to set the user ip in DHCP to always use 1.1.1.1 (example ip).
Then I set the rule in Firewall WAN to block all requests that comes from
1.1.1.1 from any port to any IP address using port 80 or SSL. Then I allow
the ip 1.1.1.1 in the captive portal IP list.

Is that the correct thing to do? Should I set the rule for the LAN Firewall
instead? Because it does not work. Or does it take time to make it work?
I want to make sure that if accessing internal IP address I want the
computer to be able to browse internally, but not to access internet with
browser.

Thanks
Rendra