[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail dot com>
 To:  rbasuki at gdincorporation dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Firewall Rules by MAC Address. IS it possible?
 Date:  Thu, 30 Sep 2010 11:28:51 +0200
I meant, on a linux firewall (m0n0wall is Freebsd driven) you can add
a firewall rule to filter on mac address.
On m0n0wall this isn't implemeted in the gui, but I think you can do
it directly in the config file, but you will have to search on how to
filter on mac address with ipfw (firewall uses by Freebsd/m0n0wall)

kind regards
Yves