[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Harbert - Orangebox Networks <harbert at orangebox dot com dot br>
 To:  Joe <j dot commisso at verizon dot net>, M0n0wall User List <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Installation with no keyboard
 Date:  Sat, 02 Oct 2010 14:15:27 -0300
Hi Joe,

Did you check if the machine has maybe inside an USB connection? Afterall
it is a basic Intel platform.....
Often you will encounter on the systemboard an USB connection, if yes,
then you are already half way.
If your machine has 64Mb as advertised, then I have my doubts about the
speed of the box under M0n0wall.
I ran in the past a P200 with 96Mb with M0n0wall 1.3b but that was way too
slow.

Cheers!
--
Harbert Reilink