[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe <j dot commisso at verizon dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Installation with no keyboard
 Date:  Sat, 02 Oct 2010 13:20:21 -0400
It worked flawlessly!

I used the hexedit program and verified it with the mount command as
described below.

I only have one question:
Writing the disk using this command:

dd if=generic-pc-1.32.img.uncompressed of=/dev/<your-SG20-disk>

It didn't append the 'bs=16k' option at the end as described on the
m0n0wall web site here:
<http://m0n0.ch/wall/installation_generic.php>

So I didn't use that either, but I was just wondering if it would have
done the write any differently.

Either way, I am now using the web GUI, so thank you very much and also
for the suggestions from others.

Joe