[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  John Smith <jvin248 at gmail dot com>
 To:  Joe <j dot commisso at verizon dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Installation with no keyboard
 Date:  Sat, 02 Oct 2010 17:01:04 -0400
I'd suggest using another pc to install the image to the HDD then move
the HDD to the Magnia.
You'll have to know how m0n0wall will handle the network interfaces (at
least the one to get in to the web interface).

Here's a walk through on putting in Ubuntu, maybe some helpful hints
(like creating a VM in Virtualbox to transfer the image from):
http://wildsong.biz/index.php?title=Ubuntu_installation_on_Magnia_SG20

Looks like a fun appliance project.