[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Frederic Breitwieser" <frederic at woodbridgedata dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0 ptpp VPN / Android
 Date:  Fri, 12 Nov 2010 14:25:36 -0500
I'm curious if any of you might have successfully connected on of these
newer Android phones to m0n0wall via the ptpp VPN.

We have many internal applications that are used and granting access by VPN
to these devices would open a whole new world for us.

Particularly, the Sprint Epic 4G (Samsung) device.

I've tried the built-in VPN client of the EPIC however it doesn't connect.
Windows and Linux desktops connect just dandy from anywhere so I'm guessing
it might be the built-in VPN client?

Thanks for sharing any results - good or bad, and thoughts on the matter.