[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Frederic Breitwieser" <frederic at woodbridgedata dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] m0n0 ptpp VPN / Android
 Date:  Sat, 13 Nov 2010 08:51:12 -0500
Thank you for that reply Neil, as the Epic 4 is apparently a Galaxy S with
Sprint-ized code on it.

Would you be willing share how you set the ptpp settings in m0n0wall?

Certainly I don't want any secret info but a baseline of the settings would
give us something to start with and tweak from there.

I noticed the phone has no settings other than vpn name, ip, username and
password so there is nothing really to set.

BTW, you used the internal android vpn client, or one off the market?