[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  GD Incorporation <rbasuki at gdincorporation dot com>
 To:  "'Lee Sharp'" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Virtual LAN?
 Date:  Thu, 18 Nov 2010 09:09:40 +0700
Dear Lee:

Lee Sharp's Quote:
--------------------------------
> Than you need a 3rd nic.  To support multiple interfaces, you either need
multiple interfaces, or vlan aware equipment.

I think I will just add the 3rd NIC and then set that 3rd NIC as VLAN and
limit user access from there :)

>> To some top=posting is a sin and you might be in danger of eternal
>> hell fire and losing your immortal soul if you continue doing it. So,
>> what you will want to do is post below any replies and trim out
>> everything that does not pertain to your next question in the thread.

> Bottom posting (What Jon did) and inline posting (What I did) are much
easier to read.  Top posting can be > harder to figure out.  That will make
some people spit and scream.  Others (Like me) may just not try to figure
out your question, and move on to the next e-mail.  While more polite, my
reaction is actually worse, as you never know why you are not getting clear
answers to your questions.

I will follow your path for posting :)

Thanks
Rendra