[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Cisco VPN / ASA VPN connection from behind m0n0
 Date:  Fri, 19 Nov 2010 14:54:08 +0100
On Fri, Nov 19, 2010 at 2:24 PM, Toni <bsd underscore ml at tiveron dot net> wrote:
> At 10:00 19-11-10, you wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I got customers trying to setup a vpn connection to cisco ssl vpn
>> server. (customers are behind m0n0wall)
>> They manage to setup the vpn using the cisco client, but as soon as
>> the vpn is up they can't browse the web anymore.
>> When they setup the vpn with the same notebook, but from another
>> location (read: not from behind a m0n0wall) all works fine.
>>
>> Anyone has a solution or any pointers for this, I'm a little bit stuck
>> here.
>>
>> Thx
>> kind regards
>> Y.
>
> do you have the rules for the ip sec traffic?

Not really, but the strange thing is when we test this ourselfs from a
32 bit windows 7 to the same vpn server we don't experience any
problems.
(the users with the problems all use 64bit windows versions, i should
have mentioned, sorry)
Which rules do you add for ipsec traffic? Do you mean the rule
allowing the esp protocol or any others?

Kind regards