[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Artyom Dobrovinsky <dobrowins at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  question about localization
 Date:  Fri, 26 Nov 2010 11:34:44 +0300
Dear colleagues,
Please help me with my problem.
I do believe that m0n0wall is elegant and sustainable software, and I want
to expand its usage.
I would like to localize m0n0wall in Russian, so all the instructions and
hints that are displays at the bottom of the screen will be displayed in
Russian.
Question is, how can I do that?
Right now I have m0n0wall's image, strong intention and some free time -
what else do I need and what will be the process?
Im more networking guy than programming and that is the reason why I'm
asking for help.
Please do help me if you can.
Even rough advice will help, any info or hint.
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Artyom D.