[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jewell, Michael" <mjewell at law dot umaryland dot edu>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] question about localization
 Date:  Sat, 27 Nov 2010 23:20:47 -0500
> The text is all in the php pages.  All you need to do is unpack the
> image, translate the text and repack it.  A lot of work, but I think it
> would be useful.

> 			Lee

I'm not sure how much work it would be to make m0n0wall use language XML files, but maybe a good
idea?  I mean m0n0 already reads the config from an XML,  why not the language files making it a lot
more portable to alternative languages...

I'm not that familiar with m0n0's base code,  but there is one spot where system code would need to
me altered,  the system console is not a PHP file correct?

-Mike