[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  YvesDM <ydmlog at gmail dot com>
 To:  Guy Boisvert <guy dot boisvert at ingtegration dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Internet does not reach the branch via wireless
 Date:  Wed, 1 Dec 2010 19:36:02 +0100
On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 4:06 PM, Guy Boisvert
<guy dot boisvert at ingtegration dot com> wrote:

> As for the comment about Cisco Vs mOnOwall (better performance), you compare

> being said, mOnOwall may be able to do the job and be a great bargain for

Of course I agree, but I was pointing to the spoken setup (or similar
setups) here.
I don't think multi-gigabit, mpls or advanced protocols are point of
discussion here.
What I was trying to say is that the wireless provider didn't know
what he was talking about and replacing the m0n0wall by a cisco or
Mikrotik device wouldn't solve anything in the current setup.

Kind regards
Yves