[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  Simon Baker <simonb at kaizo dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Issues with 1.33b1 / Realtelk devices / Watchguard x series
 Date:  Thu, 30 Dec 2010 19:02:26 +0100
On 30.12.2010, at 10:36, Simon Baker wrote:

> Just tried to upgrade one of my watchguards which I'd moved to m0n0wall a while back ; the new
beta version doesn't seem to support my network cards anymore.  They're definitely realtek cards, I
can't recall the model number at the moment,as I've just wiped out my fw ;-)

> Anyways, here's the rather limited info I can provide currently:
>
> After an initial reboot, everything was down and not responding.  Hook up console (which was also
unfun!), the version has updated and also it's kept the config:

Can you post the dmesg output (i.e. all the stuff that the kernel prints out while booting before
the m0n0wall console menu appears)? That might help narrow down the issue.

- Manuel