[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Raylund Lai" <raylund dot lai at kankanwoo dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] how to reach modem om WAN port
 Date:  Wed, 12 Jan 2011 17:35:57 -0500
You could create a secondary address on WAN interface like (assumes the
interface is xl1 and give it a description EXT):
		<opt1>
			<if>xl1</if>
			<ipaddr>192.168.254.1</ipaddr>
			<subnet>24</subnet>
			<bridge/>
			<enable/>
			<descr>EXT</descr>
		</opt1>

Inside <interfaces> section of the configuration file.  Of course you need
to export it, add it and import back.

You may need to do outgoing NAT (I'm not sure whether auto-outgoing NAT will
do).

-Raylund