[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Steven Nusser <jaguar11735 at gmail dot com>
 To:  Juan Carlos Ceron Leal <jccleal at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] how to disabled Network Neighborhood WIFI USER
 Date:  Fri, 28 Jan 2011 12:30:41 -0500
If you want to block this for just your Wifi users, your best bet is to
place the Linksys on a separate interface (which will probably be labeled
OPT1).  You can then use the firewall to block Wifi users from browsing
computers on the rest of your network.  Note however that you won't be able
to prevent Wifi users from browsing other Wifi users - as the traffic
between wireless users will never leave the Linksys, therefore never getting
firewalled.
--
Steven C. Nusser