[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joseph Commisso <commissoje at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  SNMP ON MONOWALL
 Date:  Sun, 30 Jan 2011 11:09:09 -0500
QUESTION: We have deployed monowall on a number of Toshiba Magnia SG20
appliances and now wish to monitor them via a centralized SNMP based
software program such as SNMPC or Spiceworks. We've activated SNMP on
monowall and configured traps to the centralized monitoring system and are
getting raw data. However, since we do not know what MIB monowall uses, we
are unable to decode or interpret that data.

Can anyone guide me to a MIB file I can load which will interpret the raw
data being received from monowall?