[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Fwd: ezmlm warning
 Date:  Wed, 09 Feb 2011 13:06:39 -0500
I got this today...  I am working with the e-mail provider, and they
want to talk with the person running the list.  Who is that? :)

			Lee

Date: 28 Jan 2011 21:18:27 +0100
From: MAILER dash DAEMON at s0 dot m0n0 dot ch
To: m0n0wall dash return dash 36810 dash  at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at s0.m0n0.ch.

<leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>:
64.18.4.10 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 530 5.7.0 Must issue a STARTTLS command first - on
relay of: MAIL
FROM:<m0n0wall-return-36810-leesharp=hal dash pc dot org at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
Giving up on 64.18.4.10.