[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Egbert Jan van den Bussche <egbert at vandenbussche dot nl>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Was: how to reach modem on WAN port
 Date:  Wed, 19 Jan 2011 20:10:42 +0100
TNX Jakob. The modem is in bridge mode indeed and PPP assigment works
but I would like to be able to use the web interface of the modem and
more important, the modem sends syslog messages which I want to capture
on miy server on the LAN. I seem to remember that I had this working
when I tested with OpenWRT, a long time ago. But I want to stick to
Monowall, though... I'm used to that and it serves me a well for a few
years already.

EJ