[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  rh at ffpx dot de
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  no VPN-Tunnel with captive portal
 Date:  Wed, 16 Mar 2011 09:31:44 +0100
Hi,

I have enabled CP. As I have sometimes home-office I connected my
enterprise laptop with check-point VPN-Client.

I put ALL MAC-Adresses of that Notebook, even the virtual of the
checkpoint-client also as something like a Toredo-tunnel and the
ethernet-MAC into the "MAC-pass-through" list - 3 lines all together.

But when I try to connect I get something like connection not possible

When I disable captive portal, the connection is established without problems

Does anybody have an idea - why and/or how I could making connect this
WITH Captive Portal?

thanks a lot in advance

Ralf