[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  rh at ffpx dot de
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] 1.33 released
 Date:  Wed, 16 Mar 2011 15:13:26 +0100
Hi

since I had some problems to download correctly the last beta, I
permit me to ask, if the actual pc-generic-image may be a bit smaller
then the last beta?

by the way the 2nd german and the austrian server actually seems to
move since I get an error 404 and so on.

bye

Ralf

----- Ende der Nachricht von phil dot cox at systemexperts dot com -----